All images found on Google Images.
Tuesday, 17 January 2012
First of all, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone that's following me! I'm really enjoying blogging and it's so great to see that other people enjoy it too!
This is a post on nail polishes that I recieved as a Christmas present. 'Front Cover' can be bought in Boots, Superdrug or Gordons as far as I'm aware, but only seem to appear around the Christmas holidays? Which I find a bit annoying because the products are actually really good! I want them all year round! Firstly, let me apologise for the state of my nails/hands. Had acrylic nails on not so long ago and my natural nails are ruined!
PS. As you can see in the photographs below, my camera seems to be giving a shadow when I use the flash? I've had this camera for a while now and never experienced this before. If anyone knows whats wrong let me know. Maybe it's something I'm doing wrong? Therefore, sorry about the bad quality!
'Cupric' Very subtle glowing colour
'Cadet Blue' Bright blue amazing for summer!
'Beetroot' Probably my faveourite out of the bunch. Very deep plum/red. Gorgeous!
'Sloe Berry' Blue toned purple
'Moonrock' Absolutely love this colour. Hints of purple and gold, almost an iredescent glow.
'Palevioletred' Pinky hued purple, lovely girly colour
Guinea Great glitter top coat, but also can be worn by itself.
Monday, 16 January 2012
I used the purple shade from the Avon pallette and the purple MUA together on my lid and a mixture of black, gray and blue on my crease. For a highlight on my brow bone and tear duct, I used MUA's pearl white eyeshadow.
Mixing purple with the black gives a very dramatic night time look which I love! It's easy to achieve a strong make-up look for cheap aswell!
Monday, 9 January 2012
This is just a simple and quick make-up look that I thought I would share with you guys. It's quick to do and the pop of colour on the lips makes this look like you put more effort in that you actually did! The simple flash of brown eyeshadow is very neutral and can be worn with nude lips during the day if you're not so brave to wear bright pink lipstick!
Products Used: Revlon Colour Stay Foundation, MUA Pressed Powder, ELF Concealer, Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 'Hazel', Rimmel Trio Eyeshadow Paletter in 'Orion', FCUK False Eyelashes, L'oreal Volume Mascara, Maybelline Stiletto Liquid Eyeliner, MUA Lipstick in 'Shade 3', Solait Maxi Bronzer.
Friday, 6 January 2012
1. STUPID QUESTIONS: This can apply to anyone and any subject but mine seems to revolve around work. As I work in a nightclub I get questions such as, "What you doing tonight?" As I am standing behind the bar....in work!?!? or if I am not working one night, but happen to be in the place having a drink with friends, "Not working tonight?" .. no..no I am actually working, just not wearing my uniform and on the wrong side of the bar. idiot. Or lastly, not work related, when you're buying stuff and they ask "Would you like a bag?" when you have about 15 objects. No thanks, I'm just gonna balance this all on my head.
2. SLOW WALKERS: Usually tend to be elderly or mums that are in a shopping centre. So you're walking behind them in a rush, trying to get past, then BAM.. they see someone they know and decide that stopping to chat in the middle of the isle is the best idea. GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!
3. MESSY PEOPLE: This is probably aimed at boys. I just don't get it! For example, me and my boyfriend would be lying in bed and we decide to have some munchies. There is a bin literally arms reach away, but he decides the floor would be the best place for his rubbish. no. that just means MORE effort to pick it all up later. My brother is so messy in the bathroom. He leaves whatever products he uses allllll on the windowsill. Why?! It takes the same amount of effort to put the toothbrush back to the toothbrush holder than it would to leave it on the windowsill. Just effort for everyone else!
4. CHIPPING NAIL POLISH: A silly peeve, but peeves me off none the less. You spend a good amount of time manicuring your nails, filing, buffing, bottom coat, 2 coats of colour, top coat, waiting for it to dry etc. Then that night....chipped. GRRR such a waste of time.
5. LEAKING WATER BOTTLE: For some reason this has happened to me a lot recently..my own fault really but still pisses me off! When I carry a botttle of water in my bag..go to have a drink and the bottle's empty. Whaaaaaaaaaat? Bag. Soaked. Everything in bag? Soaked. Not cool.
Image from Google Images.
I'm going to be telling you about a product that I recieved as a Christmas present.
This is "White to Brown" Selt tanner. As I got it as a present, I'm not completely sure on the price but I am aware that it was around £15. There is also another tan from the same brand which ranges to about £25.
(After first application)
(Day after application)
I'm in love with this tan! It applys as a coloured lotion, which is very helpful as it allows you to see where you are applying it, so you don't get any white patches! You must not move however after you apply it, until it is completey dry on your skin! My first mistake was to bend my arms, and I ended up with white patches on my inner elbows! The tan intensifys within 2 - 4 hours but does give you a healthy glow straight after applying. It doesn't completely wash of the first time, which is a good point if you're after a lasting tan. Overall I'm very pleased with this, definately will be purchasing this in the future!