Friday 21 October 2011

HALLOWEEN NAILS



I recently bought these acrylic nail tips (which can be found in the link above) for under £5! I ordered 100 tips for £1.79. They sell a range of different nail tips and tools and other items including eyelashes and eyelash adhesive. I recieved my package very quickly, within 2-3 days. It is a UK seller, and since I live in the UK the post and packaging was cheap and delivery was very fast. They do ship worldwide, but of course it will take longer. I just wanted you all to know about this amazing find. I have payed £40 in the past to get a set of acrylic nails at a nail salon, but now I can do them myself for free and touch up for free as I can change my nails more than once! I painted my acrylic nail tips to make them look like dripping blood, just in time for Halloween! This is very easy to do and looks fantastic! I'm so in love with this nail look. I plan to do it in the future using different ranges of colours to make it look like dripping paint rather than blood.

I simply painted 2 coats of white nail polish and waited until they were completely dry. (I used a Beauty UK nail polish, although it does not have a name sorry!) Once they were dry I used a thin pointed paint brush. This gave me a lot more control to paint with. I used Avons red nail polish in "Real Red". Dipping my brush in I simply painted on a dripping effect. Once dry apply a top coat. This look also works very well the opposite way as well, i.e the dripping marks coming from the cuticle of the nail and fading upwards, it gives a very zombie feel to your nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment