1. STUPID QUESTIONS: This can apply to anyone and any subject but mine seems to revolve around work. As I work in a nightclub I get questions such as, "What you doing tonight?" As I am standing behind the bar....in work!?!? or if I am not working one night, but happen to be in the place having a drink with friends, "Not working tonight?" .. no..no I am actually working, just not wearing my uniform and on the wrong side of the bar. idiot. Or lastly, not work related, when you're buying stuff and they ask "Would you like a bag?" when you have about 15 objects. No thanks, I'm just gonna balance this all on my head.
2. SLOW WALKERS: Usually tend to be elderly or mums that are in a shopping centre. So you're walking behind them in a rush, trying to get past, then BAM.. they see someone they know and decide that stopping to chat in the middle of the isle is the best idea. GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!
3. MESSY PEOPLE: This is probably aimed at boys. I just don't get it! For example, me and my boyfriend would be lying in bed and we decide to have some munchies. There is a bin literally arms reach away, but he decides the floor would be the best place for his rubbish. no. that just means MORE effort to pick it all up later. My brother is so messy in the bathroom. He leaves whatever products he uses allllll on the windowsill. Why?! It takes the same amount of effort to put the toothbrush back to the toothbrush holder than it would to leave it on the windowsill. Just effort for everyone else!
4. CHIPPING NAIL POLISH: A silly peeve, but peeves me off none the less. You spend a good amount of time manicuring your nails, filing, buffing, bottom coat, 2 coats of colour, top coat, waiting for it to dry etc. Then that night....chipped. GRRR such a waste of time.
5. LEAKING WATER BOTTLE: For some reason this has happened to me a lot recently..my own fault really but still pisses me off! When I carry a botttle of water in my bag..go to have a drink and the bottle's empty. Whaaaaaaaaaat? Bag. Soaked. Everything in bag? Soaked. Not cool.
Image from Google Images.