Wednesday 26 October 2011

MINI HAUL

Shirts Galore! I went shopping over the weekend in search of a plain white t-shirt. I think white t-shirts are a staple piece of clothing that should be in every wardrobe. You can dress them up or dress them down and go with anything! When I saw the sale rack in Asda....(yes asda!) I thought why not go have a look. I made a bargin! 4 t-shirts for £14! I will do another blog post shortly with what they look like on :)


Also Purchased: Vo5 Heat Protect Styling Spray. MUA Eyebrow liner in 'Brunette' and 'Blonde. MUA Pressed Powder. MUA Matte black eyeshadow. Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 303 True Nude. Pink Leopard print make-up bag from B&M Barins. Hello Kitty Make-Up bag from eBay. (Shown Below)



I am absolutely in LOVE with this make-up bag I bought on eBay for £6! It came all the way from China, with free post & packaging. Was very quick delievery considering! It's baby pink with lots of Hello Kitty faces embossed into the material, unfortunately I could not get it to show on camera :(
Inside of the make-up bag has Hello Kitty printed in the lining and the zipper opens very wide to allow lots of room! The bag itself is a patent leather inspired so it will be very easy to wipe clean. Make sure to check the shop out that I posted above. They sell a wide range of Hello Kitty items, including Make-Up bags, Handbags purses, Clothes etc. Definately worth a look!
Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment